244 Shands Rd, Main Ridge VIC 3928
Contact: +61 3 5989 4500
Welcome to Sunny Ridge Strawberry Picking!
We have a few simple tips to making your strawberry picking experience perfect!
- Strawberries will not ripen after being picked, so only pick them red!
(They are unlike a banana or avocado)
- Each punnet you purchased must be able to close completely.
If you are unable to close the lid, the weight of any additional strawberries will be charged at $14.00 per kg.
- Unfortunately there is no eating of strawberries in the field, we highly recommend you wash your strawberries before consuming!
- Staff will instruction you on the picking field for the day, please ensure you picked between the allocated areas for your own safety.
- Everyone entering the strawberry fields is required to purchase a punnet, $9 adult, $4 child (4-12 years old) (under 4 is free)
All strawberries picked must be paid for, including strawberries picked over your punnet limit.
Please note strawberry picking availability is based on a number of circumstances, weather conditions, picked out or farm machinery work requirements are the main reason. To grow the best strawberries, they require sunshine and minimal rain fall. Extreme heat and even heavy rain & hail damages the fruit and effects the picking conditions in the field to be mud, slippery and sometimes unsafe.
Strawberry picking can also be closed due to popularity of being picked out, it is very much first come, first serve basis.
Our website is updated daily for picking available, and we apologies in advanced if picking has been closed due to one of the above reason.
General Delivery Terms
Sunny Ridge takes great care with your order to ensure it arrives in excellent condition and we pride ourselves on delivering our beautiful products. While we take no responsibility for damaged goods we do all we can to avoid this.
We supply and despatch our products to addresses in Australia only through the AusPost Standard eParcel Service. Please contact us if you would like to discuss arrangements for next day express delivery or delivery overseas.
Order will be despatched between 4-6 business days.
Shipping times may be affected by public holidays and peak delivery periods.
We may decide to hold deliveries during particularly hot weather periods.
Victorian is a flat fee of $10 per order.
Interstate is a flat fee of $20 per order.
Gift Voucher postage is $10 per order.
For express or overseas delivery additional charges will apply.
Unfortunately we do not accept orders from outside of Australia.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to discuss an overseas order.
Returned merchandise and refund policy
Sunny Ridge cannot exchange goods. Requests for a refund must be notified to Sunny Ridge within 2 days of delivery with a valid reason. Refunds are made at the discretion of Sunny Ridge Management
Once orders are submitted and paid for, cancellations will attract a 15% cancellation cost. If the order has been packed and ready for despatch, a 25% cancellation cost will apply.
Once orders are shipped, no cancellations can be accepted.
Lost and Damaged
All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the customer once goods are despatched. If an order is lost in transit, orders will not be replaced until such time as the original order has been located and returned to Sunny Ridge.
Sunny Ridge cannot accept liability for any loss or damage due to late delivery.
Australia Post will do their best to handle your order with care. However, given the fragile nature of your order and the fact that they don’t have a fragile parcel service; Australia Post cannot take responsibility for products that may have been affected by temperatures and deliveries that haven’t met their delivery service standards.
It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods or undelivered goods without compensation. Sunny Ridge accepts no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods.
If you would like any further clarification on our postage and handling, or further information on how to track the status of your order, please contact us on (03) 5989 4504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunny Ridge maintains information it receives from customers in strict confidence and is not sold to or shared with third parties.
Sunny Ridge is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals’ personal information. We will only collect, use or disclose personal information in accordance with relevant laws and this our policies. By providing personal information to us, you accept and consent to our use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
This policy applies to all information received and collected from customers. We collect customer information from a number of sources including:
- Information given directly by the customer such as through transactions online, over the phone, in person, through surveys, participation in discussion boards and website registrations
- Information from other sources such as companies that help us update our records and
- Information automatically collected when customers visit our website such as via cookies and device information
At Sunny Ridge, customer privacy means that:
- We maintain strict confidentiality and security safeguards for personally identifiable information;
- We will not contact you via phone, text message or emails without your prior consent (opt in)
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without our express consent (opt in)
- You can opt-out of receiving emails from us at any time
- with your consent; OR
- where we are required or authorised by law to do so, for example to law enforcement agencies;
- where third parties appointed by us require access to personal information held by us to perform services (in which case we require these contractors to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing those services)
- if Sunny Ridge reasonably believes it is necessary to protect our company, our customers, or the public.
Our websites may sometimes contain links to other websites. With the exception of other sites owned by us, we do not control the privacy practices of sites reached through links from our websites nor can we control information posted by customers on public areas of our websites. If customers have any questions about the privacy practices of linked websites then they should contact the relevant companies directly.
In the event of a merger or acquisition of the company or a substantial portion of its assets, Sunny Ridge may disclose, transfer or sell personal information collected online to the surviving or acquiring party, respectively. Personal information collected online will remain subject to promises made in this Customer Our policies.
2. Use of information
Sunny Ridge uses customer information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfil customer requests for products and services and to communicate with customers about those requests
- To improve our customer service and provide information on our products and services
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
Customers have the right to access and modify their personal information held by Sunny Ridge. Customers can access and change personal information by contacting us. We encourage customers to contact us in order to keep their personal information up to date.
Sunny Ridge takes appropriate measures to keep personal information secure. We have implemented appropriate physical and electronic procedures to protect the personal information we collect. Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account details including their password, and for any activity undertaken in their account.
Due to its nature, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will protect your personal data in accordance with this policy, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at the customer’s risk.
5. Contact us
If customers have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of personal information, or you wish to make a complaint in relation to our privacy practices, please contact us via our website.
Digital security / Payment gateway
The payment gateway used by Sunny Ridge is 128-bit encrypted using SSL version 3.0 provided by ANZ Bank. When you enter your credit card details you are doing this directly with ANZ bank. Sunny Ridge does not physically see, collect nor store your credit card details.