If you’re a parent, you know the all too real struggle of trying to find healthy and quick after school treats that kids actually want to eat.
Our frozen yogurt bark with freeze dried strawberries is tasty and super easy to make – the kids can even get involved! Preparing food as a family is a great way to bond and it’s also an opportunity to demonstrate smart food choices.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Setting Time: 3-4 hours
Serves: 6 (depending on pan & serving size)
1. Line a pan with baking paper.
2. Spread evenly with yogurt. Keep in mind, the layer should be thick enough so that it won’t break too easily once set.
3. Crush your freeze dried strawberries and sprinkle over the top.
4. Optional: You can add a variety of different additions on top including, chia, nuts, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, sprinkles or even cereal!
5. Place in the freezer. Setting time will depend on how large your pan is, how deep the yogurt layer is and on your fridge. We recommend waiting 3-4 hours.
6. Once set, carefully peel your bark away from the baking paper. From here, you can break your bark up into desired portion sizes
Keep in mind, this is a frozen snack so we recommend eating it quickly.